Get Your Home Holiday-Ready with These Tips from Spruce Home Décor
If you’re eager to get in the holiday spirit, or need inspiration for decking the halls this season, make Spruce Home Décor in Boardman your first stop! Spruce specializes in beautiful and trendy designs for your home and this season it’s all about Christmas. Owners Nick Giancola and Erica Lewis say that this year is all about tradition, with the classic red and green color scheme making a big comeback. Here are their top tips for getting your home ready for the holidays this year:
- Go Traditional – Bold red and greens are hot this year, with Santa Claus, reindeer and Christmas trees being a primary focus
- Be Adaptable – Start your décor with a basic piece that can be kept out year-round, like a traditional lantern, and add additional items to that piece that fit the season
- Add Seasonal Florals – Putting garland on your mantle or using poinsettias as a centerpiece is a simple way to add holiday flare to any room in your home
- Start with a Display Moment – Decorating your entire home can be daunting, so start with one big element that everyone will see — like your Christmas tree or mantle — and then branch out from there
- Take a Picture It Will Last Longer – Before visiting the store to shop for home décor, snap pictures of specific areas of your home so you can shop with a plan and choose pieces that fit your home
Last but not least, if you’re struggling to make your décor merry and bright, visit Spruce Home Décor and ask Nick and Erica for assistance, they’d surely be glad to help!